Sunday, October 27, 2019

(B2.3 writing) Letters to Google



Fill the gaps:

To Whom it May Concern,

My name is Motoki Maeda. I am c_________y attending a EF language school in Auckland in New Zealand. Recently I learned of your internship p______m in a class. I am interested in it and I would like to a___y.

I am 26 years old and from Japan w_____ I have lived for most of my life. I've been studying English in New Zealand since late last year.

My higher education has been f_______d on Information Technology, the Psychiatric Social System and Religion. During my education I r________d Artificial Intelligence programming and philosophy. After that I studied Religion. I have studied how to develop human j_________t on issues to do with AI such as m____l dilemmas in_______g the famous “trolley problem”.

I am a____ able to c________te input around your company environment relating to my b_______nd in the Psychiatric Social System. This has given me a lot of in_____t into company culture, and I know that Google has striven to make itself a l____r in this area.

As an intern I would love the o________y to offer advice and perspectives on your technology and help develop the environment within your company. For me this would be a fantastic l______ng experience. 

Being able to apply my experience at Google will help me, e_______ly in testing my knowledge in a real s______n. 

Being an intern at Google would be a great s____ for me.

Thank you so much for reading my letter. I am looking for to your reply.

B____ Regards,

Motoki Maeda



To Whom it May Concern,

I am interested in a______ for an i_______p in the design department at Google. 

I am a student of Kurume University w____ I am studying English and Art History. I am studying Japanese art esp_____y and I am working t______s a qualification in curating. I have an excellent u_______g and a p____on for art and design. 

Google is a large, international, but most i_______y, unique company. I would love to experience working in such an exciting place and see h___ my experience and skills in the arts could c___ in use. I think the unique c_____re of your company would t____ me a lot and I'm c____n that I would flourish there.

Thank you for your co_________n. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Y____ Sincerely, 

Yume Nakahara



To Whom it May Concern,

I saw the advertisement for the Google Internship Programme in the Monday issue of the “Otago Daily Times” and I would like to apply.

At the m_____t I am studying at the University of Auckland, m_____g in Marketing. I will graduate next semester, but before this I need to accomplish a m____-long internship. I am also c______y working part-time in a local industry ___ a member of the marketing department. Through this position I have g___d experience in computer design and in l____g and supervising others ___ the team. I would like to broaden and improve my knowledge and your internship programme seems like the p_____ opportunity for me, as Google is such an important and exciting g____l company.

I believe I would be a p_____ive and en______tic member of your team. I am enclosing my CV with details of my previous education and work experience. 

I hope you will consider my application for the position as an intern. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Yours faithfully, 

Anett Bodo

No comments:

Post a Comment