Tuesday, February 20, 2024

WINDOW GREEN WATER BLACK

 WINDOW


Wind comes through different parts of the window.

The window in my room is difficult to open and close.

The fresh air coming in when I open it early in the morning.

A peaceful place in the house where you can look at the sunset.

Looking out of the window.

Wind comes in through my bedroom window.

We are going to buy a house very close to the city where I grew up. The house needs new windows. It's going to be expensive. I'm a bit worried about this. 

A window at my house got broken because my sibling put a knee through it.

From a window back home I can see the Swiss Alps and the lake of Zurich.

I see this window, but I don't know why.

I always set my desk next to a window so I can get a enough light and air to work or study.


GREEN


Green apples, pears, grass, frogs

One of my favourite colours. My favourite football team wears green uniforms.

A peaceful landscape viewed from the top of a mountain.

The cherry tree where I used to take a rest with Simone.

I like to walk through the rainforest - you have so many shades of green there.

Sitting on the green grass under a tree in the park.

My favourite colour. My hometown football team wears green and white shorts.

There's a green car in my neighbourhood, which I see quite a lot.

Green grass and leaves.

Think about a green pen.

I love green tea. It makes me feel refreshed every morning.


WATER



Waterfalls. Rivers. Fountains. Sea. Flood.

I forgot to bring water to school with me today.

Refreshing, pure and clear river flowing.

Just the sea.

I drink all day long.

I put my hand in to feel how cold it is.

My favourite element. My kids love it as well. They never want to come out of the pool.

2015 was a cruel summer for us. It came down to water. A drought.

The ocean

The tap water at home!

Water is one of the most important things for the body. My mother always asks me to drink two litres a day. 


BLACK



Dark space. Monster. Fear, Halloween.

I prefer wearing black clothes, though I'd say blue, red or green, if asked which colours I like.

Absence of light.

The dark in your room before falling asleep.

Looking up to the sky during the night in the desert. First you see mainly black, then stars begin to appear.

My comfort colour. The colour I go for when I have to pick one.

I have a picture of the All Blacks in my mind. I love the shirts of this rugby team. Black!

Black is one of the generous colours for males and females. So that's why it's one of my favourite colours.

Inside a cave with no lights.

Think about a black pen.

Black coffee is the best drink in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment