Monday, August 27, 2018

(Intermediate) Phrases for agreeing and disagreeing

Related image


Sort these phrases into "agreeing" or "disagreeing":


  • I agree with you 100 percent.
  • (strong) I'd say the exact opposite.
  • Not necessarily.
  • That's not always true.
  • That's not always the case.
  • (weak) I suppose so./I guess so.
  • You have a point there.
  • I couldn't agree with you more.
  • That's so true.
  • That's for sure.
  • (Colloquial) Tell me about it!
  • You're absolutely right.
  • Absolutely.
  • I don't think so.
  • (strong) No way.
  • I'm afraid I disagree.
  • (strong) I totally disagree.
  • I beg to differ.
  • No, I'm not so sure about that.
  • That's exactly how I feel.
  • Exactly.
  • I'm afraid I agree with James.
  • I have to side with Dad on this one.
  • No doubt about it. 
  • Me neither.
  • I was just going to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment