Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Unscramble to review sentence structures

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a who started the  It was experiment  lecturer 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

realise my wallet Not till I got home did I  was missing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 was going to bark I up knew the dog as soon as the mailman walked 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

that we are despite the fact  related, he help us  refused to

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because  the tennis match of the rain, was stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 deeply indebted to I am Brian,  this project would not have been without whom possible

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

should try doing Instead something of  it, they  complaining about  positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment