Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Changes

 

Changes

Bowie

 

I still don't _______ _______ I was looking for
And my ______ was running wild
A million dead-end ________
Every time I thought I'd got it ______
It seemed the taste was ____ so sweet
So I turned myself to ______ me
But I've never caught a _________
Of how the ________ must see the faker
I'm much too fast to _______ that test

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the stranger)
Ch-ch-Changes
Don't want to be a richer one
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the stranger)
Ch-ch-Changes
Just gonna have to be a different one
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

I watch the ________ change their size
But never leave the _______
Of _______ impermanence
So the days _______ through my eyes
But still the ______ seem the same
And these _______ that you spit on
As they try to change their _________
Their immune to _______ consultations
They're quite ________ of what they're going through

No comments:

Post a Comment