Sunday, June 26, 2022

A Great Surprise

A great surprise 

One day in 2009, me and my friends were playing football as usual when suddenly my father came along and told me that I had to go back home because a friend of him was coming all the way from another city to visit us. Of course that I wasn’t really happy to flunk out the match, but as my dad looked pretty content that I was going to meet his friend, whom he had invited, I just smiled and headed back home. 

After a while, some members of our family started to arrive home but there were no signs of that  mysterious friend that I longed for to see. Because of that, I started asking about who this person was, and why he wanted to meet me if he was just my father’s friend. Furthermore, as I was asking too much, my parents decided that it would be better if I helped my grandma with some cooking stuff instead of wondering even more about the situation. 

Eventually, after probably more than an hour later, I began thinking that this guy probably had put off this meeting because it was a Sunday and he probably had to wake up early the next day. But suddenly, someone appeared,it was my great uncle carrying a suspicious little handmade wooden truck with something covering its trailer, which I immediately told to uncover. As soon as I did that, I came by a little puppy, which my parents told me that was this friend who longer for me. 

Finally, this dog really became my friend and after more than 12 years, I still remember that day as one of the most remarkable ones.




Compare


A Great Surprise 

One day in 2009, my friends and I were playing football as usual when out of the blue my father came along and told me that I had to go back home because a friend of his was coming all the way from another city to visit us. Of courseI wasn’t really happy to dip out the match, but as my dad looked pretty insistent that I was going to meet his friend, whom he had invited,SoI just smiled and headed back home. 
 
After a while, some members of our family started to arrive home,but there were no signs of the mysterious friend that I waiting to see. Because of that, I started asking about who this person was, and why he wanted to meet me if he was just my father’s friend. I suppose I was asking too many questionsso my parents decided that it would be better if I helped my grandma with some cooking stuff,instead of wondering even more about the situation. 

Eventually, after probably more than an hour,I began thinking that this guy probably had put off this meeting because it was a Sunday and he probably had to wake up early the next day. But suddenly, someone appeared. It was my great uncle carrying a suspicious little handmade wooden truck with something covering its trailer, which I was immediately told to uncover. As soon as I did that, I came upon a little puppy, which my parents told me was this friend who had been longing to meet me. 

Finally, this dog really became my friend and after more than 12 years, I still remember that day as one of my most remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment