Sunday, July 22, 2018

(Any Level) Active Wear

Image result for active wear song

Watch and enjoy:

Active Wear



Lyrics:

ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Buying groceries in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Having coffee with my friends in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Going to the movies in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Get a manicure in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Showing off my baby in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
I drink Coke-Zero in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Waiting for the bus in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Buying ACTIVEWEAR in my ACTIVEWEAR
push yourself
TRY HARD
JUST BUY IT
ACTIVEWEAR
WORK IT LIKE A SWEAT SHOP
Do Something
A-A-ACTIVEWEAR
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Being hungover in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Never exercising in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR (yes you can)
Smoking on the street in my ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
ACTIVEWEAR
Doing literally nothing in my ACTIVEWEAR
it’s all about you
ACTIVEWEAR
THERE IS NO FINISH LINE
NEVER GIVE UP
A-A-ACTIVEWEAR
Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment