Saturday, March 16, 2024

If I Fell (Conditionals)



Song dictation:

If ________________ you
________________ to be true
And _______ understand
__________ in love before
And I found ______________
Than _________________

______________ to you
I _________ sure
From the _________
That you __________ more than her 

______________ oh please
Don't ____________
____________too oh please
__________ my pride like her 
______________ stand the pain
And I __________ if our new love was in vain 

So I _____________ that I
____________________ you
And that she _________
______________ we are two
______________ with you


Listen:

 ____________________________


Check

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true 

And help me understand
'Cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands 

If I give my heart to you
I must be sure
From the very start
That you would love me more than her

If I trust in you oh please
Don't run and hide

If I love you too oh please
Don't hurt my pride like her 
'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad if our new love was in vain 

So I hope you see that I
Would love to love you
And that she will cry
When she learns we are two

If I fell in love with you


Discuss

1. Have you ever fallen in love?
2. What is the feeling of "pride"? 
3. What things give you the feeling of pride?
4. Which emotion is most similar to pride?
love
satisfaction
anger
courage
confidence
5. How can your pride get hurt?
6. If we do something "in vain" it means we made a lot of effort, but it was / was not successful
7. What things have you done in vain? 
studied a language
studied a subject
tried to stop a friend making a bad decision
tried working at a particular job
tried to get someone to fall in love with you
tried to get you family to let you live your life the way you want to





No comments:

Post a Comment