Tuesday, August 1, 2023

C1.3 Unit 6 - Ethics - review


Image result for Jacinda Ardern: It is 'totally unacceptable'


The discussion about ___1____ it's acceptable to ask a woman ___2___ she plans to have a baby was triggered after Jesse Mulligan asked Ms Ardern ___3___ she feels she has to choose between a career or babies.

___4___ you're asking the question around the time you're making a decision around employment, you're implying it's going to have an impact on ___5___ you're going to employ that person or not.



The same word is used in four places. In one case "if" is used instead. Why?











What's the word in the gap?


On Wednesday morning, Ms Ardern traded sh____ with AM Show sports presenter Mark Richardson, who argued employers - and in Ms Ardern's case the New Zealand public - need to know ______ women are planning on having babies because employers are required to provide paid parental l_____.


"I think it's a l________ question for New Zealand, because she could be the Prime Minister leading this country. She has our best interest at h_____. We need to know these things.









What's a synonym for the word?











feasibility













normative












forecast












to code sth as












job candidate












harassment











unacceptable












hypocritical












a blind spot












What's confirmatory bias?












What's a behavioral forecasting error?




















Image result for I jumped of golden gate


I have made a mistake in the following sentences. Can you correct me?











I've lost the wish to live.














She is terminally sick.















The common fact in most mental illness is trauma.














In this episode we explore complete terrain.














I have borderline personal disorder.













She cut her hair on a day her mind state was precarious.













I execute euthanasia in psychiatric patients.













Social media was an outing for her.













You have to keep a match burning.












I balanced around from home to home.













At seventeen it all came washing down.













Imagine that everyone around you is off to get you.












I exhibited signals of mania.












From the mania came hallucinations - both auditory and visible.











I was spiralling out of consideration.











I vibrantly remember writing my suicide note.












The millisecond my hands left the rail, it was an instant noodle.











The coast guard was so caught out that I was alive.












Just the day of my attend still sits within them today.














I asked my father if he still scared my death by suicide today.













The road recovery was pretty long.













I built a support matrix over these years.












Don't wait like I did waiting in denial for so long.













Recovery happens. I'm live proof.






Image result for I jumped of golden gate





































No comments:

Post a Comment