1. Have you ever talked with a friend about a problem, only to realize that he just doesn’t seem to grasp why the issue is so important to you?
2. Have you ever presented an idea to a group, and it’s met with utter confusion?
3. Have you been having an argument and been accused of not listening at all?
4. What other experiences of miscommunication have you had?
5. Is it always easier to communicate 'face to face'?
1. What is the transmission model of communication?
2. What is the transactional model of communication?
3. What's the difference between the two?
4. What do perceptual filters do as we communicate?
5. What are some examples of filters?
6. What other things can interfere with communication?
7. Simple practices to improve communication:
8. How do reach a common understanding of things?