Saturday, July 20, 2024

Make do have take give

 


practice here


Confusing verbs


Every breath you _____
And every move you _____
Every bond you _____
Every step you _____
I'll be watching you

Every single day
And every word you _____
Every game you _____
Every night you ____
I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you _____
You belong to me?
How my poor heart _____
With every step you ____

Every move you ____
And every vow you _____
Every smile you _____
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Since you've gone, I've _____ lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only ____ your face
I ____ around, but it's you I can't replace
I ____ so cold, and I long for your embrace
I _____ crying, baby, baby please

Oh, can't you ____
You _____ to me?
How my poor heart ____
With every step you _____

Every breath you....

No comments:

Post a Comment