Saturday, July 13, 2024

Meeting for the first time

 







Who are these people?

Why are they meeting?

What will they say?

How will they speak?

Who will speak first? Why?

Who will speak last? Why?


Roleplay the conversation.


Meeting for the first time (B1 Speaking)



Eva: Hi.

Noelia: Hi, Eva.

Eva: ____ are you?

Noelia: I'm very _____. I love your hair. It's fabulous!

Eva: Thanks, Noelia!

Vanya: Are you Noelia?

Noelia: _______?

Vanya: Yes!

Noelia: Hello! It's so good to ________ meet you in ________!

Vanya: You ____! It's great to ____ a face to a name. I ________ you were in Spain this week.

Noelia: I ____, but I came back early. So, _____ are you _______ it here?

Vanya: _____! Really good! All the team have been so __________.

Noelia: ______! We have a lovely team here. Now, has Emir ___ you _____ _____ an email address?

Vanya: He ____. I'm all ready to _____!

Noelia: ______! Is there anything _____ you need?

Vanya: ____ right now, thanks.

Noelia: Well, ____ me know if I can help at _____.

Vanya: I ____, thank you.

Noelia: ________, I've got an idea. What are you doing later?

Vanya: I haven't got any plans.

Noelia: _____. Meet me here at six. Don't be late!

 


Additional Task - imagine parts of the dialogue before listening.

Watch the dialogue.

Try to remember the dialogue and roleplay it with a partner.





Write a dialogue





Write a dialogue


No comments:

Post a Comment