Saturday, March 24, 2018

Email from Amaru





Dear Gabriel,

I'm in my land, in the mountains, chilling with my people, eating all the good food that I missed a lot and speaking the worst Spanish in the world. But I already miss the English, the punctual buses, the clean streets, the civilized people, and of course your classes. In fact, sometimes when I feel nostalgic, I usually enter to gabrielwhiteboard to see what's going on.

About the photos, here are a few of the last day and some of the light house at night. 
I lent my camera to Arthur in the graduation, he didn't understand how to use it, but it doesn't matter, they are cool anyway. Jannis did it better, he understands, he's a swiss guy.

I will send you cool stuff in the future, like photos, stories or videos, maybe they are useful for some activities. Keep teaching and being choice.

All the good vibes,

Amaru. 


No comments:

Post a Comment