Thursday, July 18, 2024

I Still Haven't found what I'm looking for

 

I have _____ the highest mountains
I have ____ through the fields
Only to __ with you
Only to __ with you
I have run
I have crawled
I have scaled these city walls
These city walls
Only to ___ with you

But I still haven't _____ what I'm looking for
But I still haven't _____ what I'm looking for

I have _____ honey lips
Felt the healing in her fingertips
It burned like ____
This burning desire

I have spoken with the tongue of angels
I have held the _____ of a devil
It was warm in the night
I was ____ as a stone

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for

I believe in the ______ come
Then all the _____ will bleed into one
Bleed into one
But yes I'm still running

You _____ the bonds
And you loosed the chains
Carried the cross
Of my shame
Oh my shame
You know I ______ it

 

Chorus

 

Find all the pps

Find the verbs which are in Past Simple

Find the verbs that are in infinitive

Find Present Perfect + superlative

Find a rhyme

Find the plurals

Find the linking words

 

What’s the song about?

 


I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

 

No comments:

Post a Comment